Friday 20 May 2016

Art Journal - Don't Dream It

I'm getting into a nice creative flow.  Once I log off from work, I walk B. Dogg down our favourite lane where all the best smells are and where he can check on his wee mail.  I use the time to enjoy some fresh air and plan my next creative effort before returning home for a cuppa and some attic time.  Now I'm videoing my projects, I have to work a bit smarter and be better prepared.  I use my canon camera rather than a camcorder because it's better quality (and I don't have a camcorder) but it stops recording after 29 minutes for reasons, so I have to work quickly and not faff about.  And I am a massive faffer so this is difficult.  But while the creative juices are flowing I intend to make the most of them.  I've had periods when there has been no mojo and that feels as bad as insomnia to me so I'm working on the theory that your creativity is like a muscle and needs to be exercised to stay strong.  (And I'm focussing on my creative muscle rather than any of the others.  They'll just have to look after themselves.)






No comments:

Post a Comment