Wednesday 21 September 2016

Picasso Doodles

I saw this small metal stencil used on some You Tube videos and having tracked it down, bought one.  It's by Stampendous and is called "Picasso".  I've had a good old mess about with it and really like the wave shapes and curves.  They're the shapes I'm not good at!
I grabbed a piece of card and started playing and didn't stop.  It turned into a Zentangle inspired background but it needed something simple on top.  So I cut some pink flowers, matted them on some darker pink which matched the pink mat on the back of the whole card.  I made some massive dots for the centre of the flowers using some fabby nuvo cystals which dome beautifully and dry hard and voila!  I enjoyed it so much, I made two!
Doodle any shapes you like in the spaces and if you want inspiration, google "Zentangle" and you'll find loads of ideas.
Below you can see the lovely dome of the Nuvo Crystals.
 Card number 2...
Enjoy the video :)

No comments:

Post a Comment